KLR Institutions has centralized the procedure of Placements for its students through CENTRAL ADMISSIONS, RECRUITMENT AND PLACEMENT CELL (CARP CELL).
- Every student will be registered on to this CARP Cell at the time of joining, for obtaining Placement by the end of his or her course.
- A Team of experts will train all the students rigorously on soft skills / communication skills / interview skills / group activities / English language skills.
- All the students will be trained on computer programming languages.
- Students will be trained for working in clinical research organizations which is an emerging area in health care industry.
- Students are prepared in all dimensions apart from their academic skills to face the on campus interviews.
- If any of the students fails to get placement through this program he / she will be absorbed in to faculty in any of the colleges of the KLR group or in to clinical RESEACH INSTITUTE OF THE GROUP.
- 100% Placement is our mission and our vision.